The Mathoura Visitor and Business Centre (MVBC) is set in a picturesque park on the main highway (Cobb Highway) that passes through the town of Mathoura, and offers the community access to Council, Commercial and Government services.
The striking architect designed building won the Best Small Commercial Project Award at the 2003 Regional Awards for the Housing Industry Association.
There is ample car and bus parking, disabled access to the Centre and disabled toilets located both inside and outside of the Centre.
- Visitor Information - brochures, maps, postcards and local history
- Bendigo Bank - Mathoura Agency
- Central Murray Regional Library (Mathoura Branch)
- Internet Access
- Local Art and Craft
- Wine Tasting
- Meeting Room and Serviced Office
- Business/Secretarial Support
- Centrelink Access Point
- Medicare Claim Booth
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Information
- Other Government Information
- Murray Shire Council Sub-Branch
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday - 10am to 2pm