Murray Shire owns and operates two outdoor swimming pools, located in the towns of Mathoura and Moama.
The swimming pools are open to the public during the summer months and are proudly managed by the Bendigo Regional YMCA, ensuring the facilities are in tip top condition and providing excellent supervision by highly qualified staff.
Details of the swimming pools are as follows:
- The Mathoura Outdoor Pool, located in Mathoura Street (next to the Police Station), is a 4 lane 33 metre outdoor pool with adjacent toddlers pool and large lawn area. Phone: 03 5884 3440
- The Moama Outdoor Pool, located in Blair Street, is a 6 lane 33 metre outdoor pool with adjacent toddlers pool and large lawn area. Phone: 03 5482 4111
- During school term - Monday to Friday 3:30pm to 6:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- During school holidays - 1:00pm to 6:00pm daily
- Child - $2.00
- Adult - $3.00
- Single Season Pass - $50.00
- Family Season Pass - $80.00